Next year, I want to do a sort of “12 in 2012” inspired by Makeunder My Life and Smiles Go With Everything. It’s like New Year’s Resolutions, except I’ll write them as if they have already been accomplished (and it’s not a new year quite yet as it’s June at the moment). In 2012, I want to do it a bit differently, but for now I just want to keep myself honest so I’ve decided to write these down here to make myself accountable.
I resolve to be daily resolute.
(Warning: no sarcasm or wit on this page.)
1. I am writing a new (fun! interesting!) blog post at least 5 days of the week.
2. I am accomplishing my weight loss goal of 15 pounds by utilizing Lose It! everyday.
3. I eat meat only once per day and red meat no more than once per week.
4. I exercise at least 45 min everyday, plus I practice 15 min of yoga in the a.m.
5. I have a job that pays the bills and doesn’t make me want to pull my hair out. (If it does make me want to pull my hair out, I am also researching new jobs for 30 min every day.)